Sunday 16 December
May 17, 2018 @ 17:07

ALI partners with Green Square Properties to develop Quezon property

 

Ayala Land Inc. has entered into a joint venture with Green Square Properties Corp. and Green Circle Properties and Resources to develop several parcels of land in Quezon province.

In a stock exchange filing, ALI said it formed a joint venture company with the two realty firms owned by lawyer and businessman Romeo Roxas to acquire and develop a total of 27,852 hectares of land in Dingalan, Aurora and General Nakar, Quezon Province.

ALI will own 51 per cent of the JV while Green Square and Green Circle will jointly own the remaining 49 per cent.

“The long-term vision for the ?roperties is to support the government?s initiative of developing the country?s eastern coast and promoting inclusive growth through the phased development of a masterplanned mixed-use estate, principally oriented towards tourism, commercial, residential, and institutional uses,” ALI said.

ALI said the properties would incorporate environmental and ecological programs that will focus on forest conservation and the protection of biodiversity.

Please follow and like us:

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

Related Stories
The executive director of Alliance Global Group Inc. raved about the exceptional dessert served during
Sta. Lucia Land Inc. has acquired 53.66 hectares in key emerging cities across the country
Sta. Lucia Land Inc. of the Robles-Santos group has amassed an additional 197.2 hectares of
Businessman Roberto V. Ongpin is hoping against hope that the Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corp.


 

Trending News

Recommended on sister sites

Copyright © 2018 Bilyonaryo - Latest news on the richest Filipinos and Family Business.