Dasmarinas Village edges Forbes as PH’s most expensive neighborhood
Dasmarinas Village has topped Forbes Park as the most expensive home address in the Philippines.
In a report by property guru David Leechiu, Dasmarinas is now the most expensive luxury village in the country with lot prices topping P450,000 per square meter or 12.5 percent better than the best price for Forbes at P400,000 per square meter.
The two ultra-exclusive village were neck-and-neck last year at P375,000 per square meter for Forbes and P374,000 for Dasmarinas.
A source explained that Dasmarinas has smaller cuts (starts at 800 square meters) was easier to dispose compared to Forbes where the smallest cut was at 1,2000 per square meter.
With Dasmarinas and Forbes climbing 20 percent and six percent, respectively, another Makati home address benefitted from the rising tide of property prices – Urdaneta Village which saw its prices jump to P320,000 per square meter, up 18.5 percent from last year.
The biggest gainer is 21.5 kilometers away from Makati. Ayala Alabang prices have rocketed by as much as 36 percent to P150,000 per square meter this year from P110,000 per square meter in 2018.
Here are the top luxury villages in the country according to Leechiu:
1) Dasmarinas Village – P350,000 to P450,000 per sqm
2) Forbes Park – P350,000 to P400,000 per sqm
3) Urdaneta Village – P320,000 per sqm
4) Corinthian Village – P300,000 per sqm
5) Greenhills Village – P250,000 to 300,000 per sqm
6) Green Meadows – P180,000 to P200,000 per sqm
7) Valle Verde – P150,000 to 200,000 per sqm
8) Ayala Alabang – P95,000 to 150,000 per sqm
9) Hillsborough – P70,000 per sqm